How to Use the Meal Plan + Prep Guide
- Each meal plan contains at least 3 meals per day – breakfast, lunch, and dinner – for 1 week, Monday-Sunday; many also include snacks. To ensure success, plan plan plan!! In my experience, willy nilly planning = willy nilly success. Don’t be willy nilly.
- Pick a Meal Plan – easy peasy.
- Pick a week to follow that Meal Plan; download and print.
- Download and print the Prep Guide for your chosen meal plan. Punch holes and place in a binder or folder for reference; bonus points if that binder has baby animals on the cover.
- Follow the Prep Guide for starting on Day 0, the day before the meal plan starts.
- Use the Shopping List included in the Meal Plan and head to the grocery store; or get grocery delivery, if available in your area. Take a nap until the delivery person arrives.
- Start on Sunday, Day 0, doing the required food and meal prep per the Prep Guide. Get the family involved, especially any bald puppies (kids, grandkids, neighbor kids, etc.) – cooking is a life skill! Make them clean up too; you’ve done enough of that, it’s their turn.
- You’re ready to start the week and succeed like a Boss!
DAIRY-FREE GLUTEN-FREE GRAIN-FREE PALEO SUGARFREE A paleo meal plan free from added sweeteners. The Sugar-Free Paleo Diet places an emphasis on whole foods and avoids common food sensitivities including dairy, grains, soy, and legumes. It incorporates a wide variety...
Deleted: DAIRYFREE EGGFREE PESCATARIAN VEGAN VEGETARIAN Nutritious, plant-based meals the whole family will love. The Plant-Based Family-Friendly Program is full of family favorites that exclude animal products. Parents and children will enjoy recipes like pasta,...
GLUTENFREE SOYFREE An easy-to-follow plan inspired by the flavors of summer. The No-Fuss Summer Program focuses on simple meals that use fresh summer produce. Each recipe takes less than 30 minutes to minimize the time in the kitchen and maximize time enjoying the...